If you reverse secret pal it forms the word
- A service forming part of the Divine Office of the Western Christian Church, traditionally said (or chanted) at the third hour of the day (i.e., 9 a.m.)
- the third canonical hour; about 9 a.m.
- Tercé is a commune in the Vienne department in the Poitou-Charentes region in western France.
- Terce, or Third Hour, is a fixed time of prayer of the Divine Office of almost all the Christian liturgies. It consists mainly of psalms and is said at 9 a.m. Its name comes from Latin and refers to the third hour of the day after dawn.
- The fourth hour of prayer, said late morning
OR P if turned backwards forms 9 WHICH IS A SACRED NUMBER IN WICCCAN and in the GREEK
the 9 also could have been for the counsel of “9”
The Greeks believed in the sacredness of the number nine. They had nine muses, nine principal deities, nine oracles, etc. The Romans believed in the mystic three, the Egyptians in twelve, etc. The Jews revered the number seven and its recurrence throughout the Bible is remarkable. Seven days of creation, seven lean years, seven fat years, seven stars, seven times bathing in the Jordan, seven years followed by a year of jubilee, etc. This number according to Kabala was obtained by adding the letters of Man and God together.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6927745
So what if” P” is for priest of Satan than pal would be Priest “Anton levay”…… PAL
and the anagram would be
M= Michael L= A zodiac cipher F=A Zodiac cipher or in the Aryan Live forever
or it could be for Manson
was this than an homage to 3 magus’s or high priests in the Church of Satan?
there counsel of 9 ruled and made decisions.